Golf 8 GTI is one of the most beautiful and exciting cars that are around here, made with care and class. It is a very sophisticated car that is luxurious indeed. The car is available for those who can buy it, and it is in different parts of South Africa.
Golf 8 GTI Price In South Africa is around R 669 300. It is one of the most expensive cars in the country but is vehemently patronized by certain categories of car lovers in different parts of South Africa.
How Much Is Golf 8 GTI Price In South Africa?
Golf 8 GTI price in South Africa is around R 669 300. It is an expensive but superb car with a lot of superb features. While there are different types of cars being sold at high prices in the country, this is really an outstanding one.
The high price of a car like a golf GTI is because of the manner it was made. Although it is a luxurious car, it was made with superb features that made it a very great one. You can enjoy both class and luxury, as well as strength when driving your car.
Golf 8 GTI Features
The Golf 8 GTI is not just an expensive car but one made with several exciting features. The vehicle was made with a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This is powerfully made to generate a lot of power, and it gets the car moving strongly, which is one of the things that makes such cars very special.
It produces outputs of 180 kW and 370 Nm, connected to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. In less than 7 seconds, you will be able to move from 0-100 kph. This shows how strong the performance of the car is. As you should be aware already, a lot of cheaper cars in South Africa can’t achieve this feat.
The Volkswagen Golf GTI came with standard features such as 18-inch Richmond alloy wheels, Climatronic air conditioning, GTI Vienna leather seats, Lights and Vision Package (plus high-beam control light assist), Cruise Control with speed limiter, keyless locking and starting system, heated leather-wrapped multi-function sports steering wheel with touch control and shifting paddles, and many more.
The vehicle also came with App-Connect, Composition Media Radio, Park Distance Control, multi-colour InnoVision Cockpit, 30-colour ambient lighting, with other great standard features.
There are other optional features that you can subscribe to as much as you want. They include:
– the famous panoramic sunroof (you should be ready to pay up to R 13 050 for this)
– mechanically swivelling trailer hitch, IQ Light: LED Matrix Headlights (you should be set to pay an additional R 10 000 for this too)
– the Black Styling Package with black 18-inch Bergamo alloy wheels (this will cost an additional R 8 000)
– Head-up Display, Adaptive chassis control including driving profile selection (you will have to pay up to R 14 800)
– smokers package, 19-inch Adelaide alloy wheels (this will take an additional R10 400)
– Harmon Kardon sound system (you must pay an additional R 11 400)
– Discover Pro Radio (with an additional R 16 100), which comes with Satellite Navigation, USB, Wireless App-Connect and Voice Control
– Park Assist (parallel parking assistant), Rear Assist with a rearview camera (you have to pay up to R 4 000 for this)
– Blind spot monitor (Rear Traffic Alert and Lane Assist including Electronically Folding Mirrors), Travel Assist (you will have to pay around R11 100 for all of these), coming with Lane Assist with Adaptive Cruise Control.
– Adaptive cruise control with Front Assist and Autonomous Emergency Braking (you will need an additional R9 500).
Finally, the manufacturers have made available three different options as far as colors are concerned. The one you will choose is dependent on what you want. You can settle for any of:
– 3 solid exterior hues (Pure White, Urano Grey, and Moonstone Grey)
– 4 metallics (Dolphin Grey, Atlantic Blue, Kings Red and Reflex Silver)
– 2 pearlescent options (Deep Black Pearl and Oryx White Pearl).
Definitely, these features are in another class entirely and are one of the reasons it is very expensive. A cheap car cannot be made with all of these superb features for obvious reasons. You have seen that these features promote the effectiveness of the car and you can always enjoy them when driving if you can afford it.
One thing that is sure is that these features will make driving cool stuff, and you will have a nice time driving something like this from one place to another.
Alternatives To The Golf 8 GTI In South Africa
There are several other superb cars in the range of the Golf 8 GTI. For instance, there is the Hyundai i130N which goes for R 699 900. There is another one, the BMW 128ti which is R 687 418.
There are several other alternatives to the golf 8 GTI in South Africa which are not even as expensive as this one. You can always go for the ones you want and can afford.
Golf 8 GTI Price In South Africa is around R 669 300. It is one of the most expensive cars in the country but is vehemently patronized by certain categories of car lovers in the country that can afford it.
If you are buying this car, you will enjoy the several standard features as well as the other ones that can be obtained at additional cost. You get what you pay for, but remember that it makes the car enjoyable and lovely. This is one of the reasons folks that can afford the car won’t mind spending so much money on it. It comes with luxury, ease, and comfort.