Full details on ER24 paramedic course fees, programmes offered, requirements, contact details, and all you need to know.
ER24 is one of the biggest private health care and emergency service providers in South Africa.
The Paramedic is well equipped with highly efficient medical facilities that provide a productive environment for both the staff and the student. With this, the centre always provides efficient medical services to patients too.
With updated medical facilities and highly experienced medical facilitators, the centre usually provides excellent students and this is why the centre normally receives a high number of applications.
However, in order to successfully gain admission into the college, it is very important to be conversant with the necessary requirements and information.
That is exactly what this article aims to equip you with.
ER24 Paramedic Course Fees / School Fees Structure
- Value-Added Tax is included in the Tuition Fee
- Cost For Materials is also included in the tuition fee
- Cost of textbook purchase per program, cost of uniforms, cost of other sundry costs are not included in the tuition fee.
- It is compulsory for you to pay the resource centre fee as an ER24 student. However, this has been included in the tuition fee.
- On a yearly basis, the cost for resource centre for a year is close to R500. For 6 month, the cost is close to R400 and for 3 months, the cost is close to R240
- In case you lost your identification or resource centre, you will have to pay about R200.
ER24 Application Process
In order to gain admission into the college, it is important for you to do the following
- Completion of an online application form to be submitted to the admission office with your Grade 12 Certificate, a copy of your Certified Identification Card, and payment proof.
- Completion of an assessment upon invitation. You are expected to contact the admission office in order to confirm the invitation too.
- You are expected to get the necessary information on where to write your examination when you contact them too
- If you score 80% and above, you will be fast-tracked for the entry-level formal and accredited ER24 ParamedicProgram.
- If you score above 50% but below 80%, you will be directed on what to do next by the admission office. However, you are likely to be expected to write another examination that will qualify you for the ER24 paramedic course if you pass.
- If you score less than 50%, you will not be considered for admission to the college.
ER24 Courses or Programmes Offerd
In ER24, the following courses are offered
- Emergency and Critical Care which is located at the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care
- Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare which is located at the Faculty of Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare
Also, the school offers the following courses too
- Trauma and Emergency Nursing
- Operating Room Skills
- Anesthetic and Recovery Room Nursing
- Infection Prevention and Control Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
Postgraduates courses offer in the school include the following;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support For Experienced Providers
- AHA Airway Management Programmes
- AHA ECG and Pharmacology Programme
- Ambulance Emergency Assistant Refresher Course
- Basic Ambulance Assistant Refresher Course
- Basic Life Support For Healthcare Providers
ER24 Paramedics Contact Address
Manor 4, Cambridge Manor Office Park, CNR, WITKOPPEN AN STONEHAVEN, PAULSHOF, SANDTON
- List Of Boarding Schools In Rustenburg
- Affordable Boarding Schools In Gauteng And Fees
- Netcare Paramedics Course Fees
- Thuto Bophelo Nursing College Fees
- Bonalesedi Nursing College Application And Fees
One o the respected course in South Africa is Nursing Science. This can be cemented by the huge commitment that the Government devotes to the development of nursing schools in the country. ER24 is one of them and this speaks very well in the quality of information they dispense to their students and patients.