Rosebank College is one of the best private institutions in South Africa. For over 60 years, the college has delivered quality tertiary education to its students across South Africa. Rosebank college became the educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (IIE) in 2005. The college awards Higher Certificates, Diplomas, and Bachelor’s degrees in courses such as Information Technology (IT), Commerce, Education, Finance, and Humanities. Asides from getting quality tertiary education at the college, certificates obtained from Rosebank College are accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
Rosebank College is an innovative and flexible tertiary institution that offers full-time, part-time, or online study options. Full-time students also have several options as the college has up to nine campuses located in major urban centers in South Africa. If you are considering applying to this College to study, it would be smart to know the list of all Rosebank College courses and Fees for the present session. Some courses are strictly offered by full-time students while several others can be offered by part-time students as well. There is something for everyone at Rosebank College.
List of All Rosebank College Courses
Faculty of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Public Administration.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing.
- Diploma in Marketing Management.
- Diploma in Business Accounting.
- Diploma in Human Resources Practices.
- Diploma in Commerce in Business Management.
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Diploma in Tourism Management.
Higher Certificate Programs
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping.
- Higher Certificate in Business Management.
- Higher Certificate in Event Management.
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices.
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration.
- Higher Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Higher Certificate in Travel.
- Higher Certificate in Local Governance.
- Higher Certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Higher Certificate in Quantitative Techniques.
Faculty of Finance and Accounting
- Diploma in Business Accounting.
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems.
- Diploma in IT Software Development.
- Diploma in IT Management.
- Diploma in IT in Network Management.
- Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting.
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services.
- Higher Certificate in Mobile application and Web development.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Diploma in Computer-Based Graphics Development.
- Diploma in Public Relations.
- Diploma in Journalism Studies.
- Higher Certificate in Journalism.
- Higher Certificate in Communication Practices.
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching.
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching.
- Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education.
Rosebank College Fees
Rosebank College fees are one of the most inexpensive study fees you will get in South Africa when relating to the value and quality of education that you will acquire after obtaining a certificate at Rosebank College. Rosebank College accepts only two methods of payment which are outright payment and monthly installments. All Full-time students are required to pay R300 as a pre-registration fee and a deposit fee of R1,600.
Rosebank College Fees
|Rosebank College Type
|All Students Registration Fees
|Full-Time Student Schedule Fees
|R10,490 – R31,490
|Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 1)
|R10,490 – R11,190
|Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 2)
|R2,890 – R17,490
|IIE Distance Fees
|R7,490 – R9,000
|Connected To Campus
|R15,990 – R23,990
Your application remains pending if you do not pay the deposit fee. Rosebank College is a private institution hence the cost is higher than the average public higher institution in South Africa.
However, the fees at Rosebank College are still modest when compared to that of other private institutions in South Africa. Some courses cost more than others hence causing a disparity in Tuition fees. The tuition fee for Full-time students is also different from that of Distance/Online learning students. If you desire to get the accurate amount you will be required to pay for your desired program in Rosebank College, simply visit the official website of the school at https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/ to find out. You may also choose to visit the institution as well if you so desire.
Rosebank College Admission Process & Requirements
The admission process into Rosebank College is not quite tiresome as you may think, rather it gets even easier when you know what to do. There are general processes to be followed when seeking admission into a higher institution of learning as well as applying for your course of study in the institution. Generally, the admission process starts with filling out the application form provided on the official website of the institution with the appropriate details. Next, you will need to register and choose your course of study.
Rosebank College has an option that allows partners to generate funds towards the fees of a chosen student, and you should explore that option as an intending student that can’t afford the tuition fee of the school. Rosebank College is not only recommended because it has excellent lecturers who know their onions but also because they are accredited by relevant authorities in South Africa. The Department of Higher Education recognizes Rosebank College as a private institution of higher learning and it is adequately competent as a registered institution in South Africa.
- Centurion Academy – Courses, Fees, Requirements, Campuses, Contacts
- Richfield Graduate Institute Of Technology – Courses, Fees, Requirements, Campuses, Contacts
Rosebank College is a prominent tertiary institution in South Africa and it is also a brand of the Independent Institute of Education (IIE). The school is renowned to have delivered affordable and quality tertiary education to South African students since 2012. You can choose to study full-time, part-time, or distance/online learning at any of the nine campuses of Rosebank College in South Africa.
The school awards Higher Certificates, Diplomas, and Bachelor’s Degrees to students. The List of all Rosebank College courses and fees has been adequately covered in this piece and I am hopeful that you will find it helpful if you are considering the school as your choice of a tertiary institution. You can obtain a complete Rosebank College prospectus for more information from the official website of the school at https://www.rosebankcollege.co.za/.