There are several institutions of higher learning in South Africa that are really superb institutions, ranking well above several others from other African countries. Some of these Schools are not even public and government-owned ones, but private institutions that have been able to build a splendid reputation in the education sector. Rosebank College is one of such.
Located in Mzansi, this is one of the best private Institutions around. It is a College that can be recommended for any type of learner. Asides from getting a quality education at Rosebank College, their certificates are also accredited by CHE.
Rosebank College is an innovative Institution as it has given students the opportunity of being flexible. So, you can decide to study online if you are not chanced to engage in the full-time option. Even if you want to study full-time, you have several options too, since the College has up to nine campuses situated in major urban centres in South Africa.
Rosebank College Courses
Rosebank College is made up of several faculties that offer degree, diploma, and higher certificate courses. Some of these courses are strictly offered to full-time students, while several others can be engaged on a part-time basis. But the point is, irrespective of what your passion is, there is usually something for you at the College.
Faculty Of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Diploma in Commerce in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Business Accounting
- Diploma in Human Resource Practices
- Diploma in Commerce in Business Management
Higher Certificate programs
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Event Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration
- Higher Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Higher Certificate in Travel
Faculty Of Information And Communications Technology
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
- Diploma in IT in Software Development
- Diploma in IT Management
- Diploma in IT in Network Management
- Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
Faculty Of Humanities And Social Sciences
- Diploma in Computer Based Graphics Development
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Journalism Studies
- Higher Certificate in Journalism
Faculty Of Education
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
Rosebank College Fees 2021
|Rosebank College Type||Tuition Fees|
|All Students Registration Fees||R1,500|
|Full-Time Student Schedule Fees||R10,490 – R31,490|
|Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 1)||R10,490 – R11,190|
|Part-Time Student Schedule Fees (Year 2)||R2,890 – R17,490|
|IIE Distance Fees||R7,490 – R9,000|
|Connected To Campus||R15,990 – R23,990|
Something else which many are concerned about is the amount of money they are to pay as fees to be students of Rosebank College. Of course, the Institution is not a free one. And it’s also a private one, which means it’s more expensive than the average public higher Institution in South Africa. However, it should be added that the fees at Rosebank College are still modest when compared with certain other private institutions out there.
First, it should be noted that students are to pay a registration fee of R1,600 for all IIE qualifications. Nevertheless, the tuition is not uniform due to several factors. For instance, some departments will require more money than others. Also, the amount that will be paid by a full-time student won’t be the same as a Distance/Online Learning student.
Hence, to have an accurate picture of the amount you will be paying to run your own programme in the school, simply visit their website and conduct proper findings. Either you are a parent trying to get your child into the Institution or you are a student who is seeking something specific for yourself, you can always approach the Institution anytime.
Nevertheless, according to the information, we could gather (which is going to be relevant for those interested in a specific amount to look on to), learners can enroll for a course at the Institution and pay as low as R1,090 each month.
Rosebank College Admission Process & Requirements
The admission process is not quite tedious, but it gets easier when you already know what to do. The fact is, while there is general stuff that applies to everyone, there are still certain specific processes that should be followed when applying for your own course in the Institution.
Generally, you should start by filling the application form provided on the Institution website, and should see to it that you add only valid details. Then, register and choose what you want to study.
One of the nice things about the Institution is that once learners have identified that they can get a qualification from the School, they can try to know if they can access bursaries. So, it is pretty nice that Rosebank has an option that allows partners to raise funds towards the fees of a learner they chose. Hence, you might find yourself benefiting greatly from such a design in settling your Rosebank College tuition fees even if you don’t have such an amount at home yet.
As stated earlier, Rosebank College is not just a recommended Institution because it has superb lecturers who know what they are doing, but because they are accredited by relevant authorities too in South Africa.
Do you know that Rosebank College is recognized as a private institution of higher learning by the Department of Higher Education and Training?
Additionally, if you have been wondering if they offer teaching courses, the answer is yes. Rosebank College is adequately equipped as a registered institution in South Africa, and they offer training to people in this category. Once the learner is done, such can become a professional teacher. Nevertheless, you should have in mind that it is a four-year course for the full-time study programme.
- Centurion Academy – Courses, Fees, Requirements, Campuses, Contacts
- Richfield Graduate Institute Of Technology – Courses, Fees, Requirements, Campuses, Contacts
In conclusion, Rosebank College is one of the best Institutions in South Africa that can get you equipped with relevant skills and knowledge that will help you in your field. One can even obtain a full Rosebank College prospectus from their official website.