Withdrawing money from ABSA Cashsend is very easy through ATM CashSend withdrawal and PEP eWallet withdrawal.
In South Africa a few years ago, sending money was a huge challenge that bank clients faced. The long and irking queues at the bank were a total turn-off and a source of constant worry for bank clients when they want to transfer money to anyone.
Mobile banking made sending money a walk in the park and ABSA CashSend moved an inch further to make it as easy as ABC.
ABSA is a member of Barclays Africa Group and it is ranked as one of the Top 5 dominating banks here in South Africa. ABSA’s ability to captivate a lot of clients with her pliability and nicety has made it the biggest South African retail bank.
ABSA provides banking services that promote valuable money transfers across South Africa to individuals with or without bank accounts. Their cash transfer service encourages equity maintenance products and customs in South Africa and Namibia.
What is ABSA CashSend?
ABSA CashSend, also referred to as ABSA eWallet, permits you to send cash quickly through mobile or internet banking from your ABSA bank account to anyone with an active phone number. Now, isn’t that so cool?
It is the most accessible and economical means to send money.
ABSA CashSend has been made easily accessible to all and sundry on various platforms to relieve clients of the burden and danger of taking ample cash around.
It can operate via ABSA internet banking, ABSA Mobile App, Mobile Banking, and at any ABSA ATM Centre.
ABSA discovered that 37% of South Africans don’t own bank accounts and the CashSend product caters to their money needs. However, CashSend is developed to send a lesser sum of money.
Advantages of ABSA CashSend.
- It saves time as fast and saves you from those lengthy and upsetting queues at the bank.
- ABSA CashSend permits you to send money effortlessly at any time and anywhere to anyone with or without a bank or ABSA account.
- Money sent can be withdrawn promptly at any ABSA ATM Centre without delay.
- Money transfers are charged at cheap costs and there is an absolute limit of R3,000 daily.
- Money sent via ABSA CashSend is safe and secure as it is safeguarded by a distinct 6-digit ABSA access code and a 10-digit quotation number for verification.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a withdrawal, your mobile device is all you need at the ATM center to make a cardless withdrawal.
- CashSend enables you to nullify the cash transfer you erroneously made to the wrong beneficiary. The ABSA call center representative will be available to assist you to annul the deal.
I think you should try using ABSA CashSend today!
Steps to Transfer Money through ABSA CashSend.
ABSA internet banking is very easy to use for money transfers. The steps below are what you need to follow:
- First, log in to the ABSA internet banking system.
- Next, tap on the Payments icon.
- Click on the Pay option and choose CashSend payment.
- Then, choose the ABSA account you transfer money from.
- Input the amount you want to send to the beneficiary which should be less than or equal to R3,000.
- Input the active phone number of the beneficiary.
- Next, generate a 6-digit pin and verify the payment.
- Afterward, send the entry pin to the beneficiary.
- And just like magic, the beneficiary receives an SMS message alert of the money and a pin to access the money.
However, I would recommend that you constantly counter-check the transaction details before verifying payments as ABSA will not be responsible for withdrawal made by a false beneficiary.
Where to withdraw Money from ABSA CashSend.
There are two major ways you can make a withdrawal from ABSA CashSend:
- ATM CashSend withdrawal.
- PEP eWallet withdrawal.
ATM CashSend Withdrawal.
Stop by any ABSA ATM center close to you that provides the CashSend service option and:
- Choose the CashSend option.
- Next, choose the withdrawal icon.
- Input the 10-digit quotation number sent via SMS to your mobile phone.
- Afterward, input the distinct 6-digit pin that the sender sent to you.
- Thereafter, indicate the whole amount sent as the amount you want to withdraw.
- After the deal has been established, the ATM will dispense the total amount of money sent to you.
P.S: If you didn’t get the 10-digit quotation number, the sender may need to call ABSA customer care on 0860 111 123.
PEP eWallet withdrawal.
You can make withdrawals at any PEP store, PEPhome, PEP cell, or any PEP cash-out partner.
Submit your bar-coded South African ID card to receive cash at cash box locations.
The teller may ask for the 6-digit pin to confirm identity and transaction. Afterward, you will pay all your money immediately.