Are you in search of the admission application details of Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College, Soweto? Then, this post is for you.
Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College is located in Soweto, South Africa, and is known for providing practical and insightful nursing knowledge to students.
South Africa is a country known to have a high standard of education. Hence studying nursing in the school would not really be a big idea most especially in a nursing college like Chris Hani. It is a known fact that to be a registered nurse in South Africa, one needs to go through the nursing training offered by most of her nursing colleges.
The application process of the college is known to follow a very strict procedure as it is required of the applicants to meet the requirements before being considered for admission.
But what do you have to know before applying to the school? Check them out below
Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College Application Form, Admission Requirements, Fees And Programmes Courses Offered
Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College Admission Requirement
Before being considered admission into the college, it is important to meet the following requirements
- Your age must be below 35 years of age
- If you are a learner in Grade 12, it is important for you to calculate your Admission Point Score (APS) making use of your Grade 11 results so as to confirm whether you meet up with the minimum requirement of 25 scores of APS or not.
- If you meet up the above requirement, it is important you are assessed before you are invited for an interview
- Finally, you will be required to undergo medical surveillance in order to ascertain your fitness status.
Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College Programmes Offered
The following are the list of nursing programmes that are being offered in Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
- Diploma in Nursing including General, Psychiatric, Midwifery Nursing Science and Community Health (Four Years Programme)
- Pupil Enrolled in Nursing Science (Two Years Programme)
- Post Basic Nursing Science including
- Community Health
- Midwifery Course (For One Year)
- Neonatal Nursing Science and Advanced Diploma in Midwifery
- Child Nursing
- Critical Care
- Operating Room Technique
- Primary Health Care
Online Application Form
The school normally conducts its intake yearly. Any applicant wishing to get admitted into the school is expected to fill the prescribed form and to also contact the school for more information.
However, you can also contact the Gauteng Central Selection Centre for more details on how to apply for the Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College.
Also, you should note that the Gauteng Provincial Government Job Centre is the one responsible for attracting, retaining, and recruiting skilled, professional, and innovative workforce found in the Province.
In order to get the accurate school fees of the school, it is important to consult the school management. However, general school fees also apply to the school. The annual school fees of the school include the following
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R640
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R380
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R270
Note that there is a price reduction for some set of peoples including those above 60 years and above.
For 60-64 Years of Age on 1st January
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R500
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R300
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R210
For 65 Years of Age and Older on 1st January
- Registered Nurses and Midwives R340
- Enrolled Nurses and Midwives R200
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries R150
How To Pay
When it comes to payment, the school actually knows how to get people to pay for the session. Usually, the school sends out a reminder to the entire student towards the end of the year on how to make payment for the next year.
The reminder also contains a convenient First National Bank Deposit Clip. This is because that is the most convenient means of payment for most people. Also, there are some other important information that will be included in the remainder about rules and regulations on how to pay and other important information.
Chris Hani Baragwanath is known to be one of the best nursing colleges in South Africa. This is because the school is known to produce excellent Nurses. Nursing is a professional course and this implies that it is more like an art. In addition, the country is one of the best places to learn nursing due to the numerous numbers of nursing colleges and institutions.
- Ann Latsky Nursing College – Requirements, Online Application, Contact Numbers/Address
- Ukwazi School of Nursing (Roodeport/Potchefstroom) Fees, Admission Requirements & Form
- Requirements To Study Law At UCT – University Of Cape Town
- Requirements To Study Medicine At MEDUNSA
- List Of Universities Of Technology In South Africa